New: Brunner BLUEFLEX® system
By introducing the new BLUEFLEX® system, Hans Brunner GmbH offers a physical flexible system, which also provides flexibility in manufacturing.
It is a perfect system to reduce costs for product range expansion. Due to Brunners standard insert-moulds it can also help to safe tooling costs.
Please download the PDF flyer:
Brunner BLUEFLEX® system
- Flexible ribs in the frame transmit the magnetic force directly to
- the insert mould. (#1)
- The flexible system reduces the risk of chocolate breakage. (# 2)
- Big notches use the maximum available area of the frame. (# 3)
- Poycarbonate minimizes the risk of frame breakage.
- The design of the frame allows easy manual and automated opening.
- The price for the insert moulds is considerably lower than the price for
- conventional spinning moulds.
- Cost savings can be realized by using standard moulds or chocolate
- designs taken from Brunner´s catalogue.
The BLUEFLEX - System is ideal for manufacturers who constantly
increase their product range of hollow figures. The return on investment
for this frame system can be realized soon.
For manufacturers who decide for shapes from the Brunner standard
assortment it is a favourable opportunity to offer an attractive product
range without tooling costs.